The CareStart Antigen Home Test is a lateral flow immunoassay intended for the qualitative detection of nucleocapsid protein antigens from SARS-CoV-2. Under FDA EUA, CareStart Antigen Home Test is authorized for non-prescription home use with self-collected anterior nasal swab samples from individuals aged 14 years or older with symptoms of within the first 7 days of symptom onset. This test is also authorized for non-prescription home use with adult-collected nasal swab samples from individuals aged 2 years or older with symptoms within the first 7 days of symptom onset. This test is also authorized for non-prescription home use with self-collected anterior nasal swab samples from individuals aged 14 years or older, or adult-collected anterior nasal swab samples from individuals aged 2 years or older, with or without symptoms or other epidemiological reasons to suspected, when tested twice over three days with at least 24 hours (and no more than 48 hours) between tests.
- Fast and easy to self-test at anywhere
- Easy to interpret the results using mobile application
- Use for nasal swab specimen
- Fast results only in 10 minutes
- Identify individual current infection status
How to Use:
- Wash your hands thoroughly for at least 20 seconds before the tests.
- Unpack the test components from the tray.
- Remove the test cassette and place it on a flat, clean surface.
- Locate the extraction vial and peel off the aluminum foil seal, being sure to keep the vial upright and place it in the packing tray.
- Locate nasal swab and remove from the pouch. Be careful not to touch the swab tip.
- Gently insert the swab no more than 3/4 inch into the LEFT nostril. Then slowly rotate the swab at lest 5 times in a circular path for a total of 15 seconds. If you have questions, see the CDC guidelines.
- Gently remove the swab from the LEFT nostril and place directly into the RIGHT nostril, repeating the process at least 5 times in a circular path for a total of 15 seconds. Remove the swab from the RIGHT nostril.
- Place the swab into the extraction vial. Rotate the swab vigorously at least 5 times.
- Remove the swab by rotating against the extraction vial while squeezing the side of the vial to release the liquid from the swab. Discard the swab in trash.
- Close the vial by pushing the cap firmly onto the vial.
- With your finger, mix thoroughly by flicking the bottom of the vial.
- Invert the extraction vial and hold the sle vertically above the sle well. Squeeze the vial gently. Allow the 3 drops of sle to fall into the sle well.
- Start a Timer. Read the result at 10 minutes. The test result should not be read after 15 minutes.
- Dispose of all used test kit components and swab sles in household trash.
The product description information listed above is indicative only and sourced from the product manufacturer and/or supplier. It is therefore recommended that you use the product description information as a guide, and that you verify the more detailed information in relation to the product upon physical receipt. This would include information on matters such as proper application, potential side-effects, ingredients and any application/usage guidelines or warnings.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Opens in a new window.