ISDINCEUTICS Glicoisdin 25 Intense Facial Gel With Peeling EffectÃƒâ€šÃ‚Â is the perfect night cream to help your skin regain a healthy and revitalized look. With intense exfoliating action, it can refine the skin texture and renew the complexion lending you a smoother, even, and also radiant skin. Starring Glycolic Acid, this night cream will help remove the outermost layer of dead cells and stimulate cell renewal. So, besides reducing imperfections, it will provide anti-aging benefits helping reduce fine lines and wrinkles. Specially formulated for oily to combination skin with imperfections, it has a pleasant gel texture enriched with Aloe Vera. With moisturizing and also anti-inflammatory properties it is ideal to calm irritations, and keep your skin hydrated and soothed. All-in-all, it is the ideal night cream for those who have oily skin with imperfections and are worried about the appearance of aging signs.
- Texture: gel;
- Skin issues: uneven skin texture, uneven skin tone, dullness, imperfections, signs of aging;
- Time of application: evening;
- Age: 20+;
- Skin type: oily to combination skin;
- Main benefits: has an intense peeling effect renewing, refining, and also smoothing the skin texture, helps reduce imperfections, stimulates collagen production improving firmness and helping reduce fine lines and wrinkles, restores radiance and vitality to the skin;
- Formulated without: fragrance, parabens, silicones, sulfates.
- Aloe Vera has powerful moisturizing and anti-inflammatory properties being ideal to both hydrate and soothe the skin;
- 25% Glycolic Acid has an intense peeling effect, which helps remove the outermost layer of dead cells and stimulate cell renewal. It enhances collagen production providing antiaging benefits and lending the skin a fresher, brighter, and also smoother appearance.
How to use
ApplyISDINCEUTICS Glicoisdin 25 Intense Facial Gel With Peeling EffectÃƒâ€šÃ‚Â in the evening to cleansed skin. Gently massage until fully absorbed. If you don't use products with exfoliating acids you should start with low concentrations and increase as tolerated. Keep in mind that when applying a product with exfoliating acids it is also important to apply sunscreen during the day to protect the skin from solar radiation.
The product description information listed above is indicative only and sourced from the product manufacturer and/or supplier. It is therefore recommended that you use the product description information as a guide, and that you verify the more detailed information in relation to the product upon physical receipt. This would include information on matters such as proper application, potential side-effects, ingredients and any application/usage guidelines or warnings.
You may also like
- Opens in a new window.