The tip of the nail is the most fragile, most unprotected part and breaks easily. This is therefore the part of the nail to be strengthened.
- Mavala ScientifiqueÃƒÆ’Ã¢â‚¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â allows soft, flaking or splitting nails to become healthy and strong.
- It's formula hardens the nail plate so that the nail can restore it's normal growth.
- Infused withÃƒÆ’Ã¢â‚¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â PRO Keratin.
- Formulated without formaldehyde.
What We Do
- Apply to nail tip only.
- Use 2-3 times a week.
- Avoid touching cuticles and skin around nails, to avoid them getting hard.
What We Don't Do
- Never apply under nail, on cuticles or skin to avoid hardening of the epidermis.
- If any product runs on to the skin, wipe it off with damped cotton pad.
- Mavala products are only available to UK customers.
Long or short, nails should be impeccable: They are the final point of your Beauty and their look reflects your personality.
Mavala is the world leader in nail care with a heritage spanning over 50 years. Created in 1958 by Madelaine Van Landeghem, Mavala is available globally in over 100 countries. Over the years Mavala has become synonymous with quality thanks to itÃƒÆ’Ã‚Â¢ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â‚¬Å¡Ã‚Â¬ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â‚¬Å¾Ã‚Â¢s specific and effective professional standard products. With categories including, Nail, Hand, Feet, Face and Make-Up - all created from rigorous research and manufactured in Geneva factories to impeccable quality demands.
The product description information listed above is indicative only and sourced from the product manufacturer and/or supplier. It is therefore recommended that you use the product description information as a guide, and that you verify the more detailed information in relation to the product upon physical receipt. This would include information on matters such as proper application, potential side-effects, ingredients and any application/usage guidelines or warnings.
You may also like
- Opens in a new window.