Fittydent super Denture Adhesive Cushions Ã¢â‚¬â€œ The extra firm hold for Lower Dentures
HOW TO USE
- Clean and dry your lower denture thoroughly before applying fittydent super Denture Adhesive Cushions.
- Remove the foil on both sides of cushion bevor using. To easily remove the foil, bend cushion slightly.
- Apply the cushion inside the lower denture and press firmly in place. Gently smooth out any air bubbles.
- If necessary, trim cushion with scissors to fit denture.
- Insert denture into mouth and bite firmly. For best results, wait 15 minutes before eating or drinking.
- For sensitive gums, a mild tingling or burning sensation may be felt occasionally. It will pass by quickly and is absolutely harmless.
- Use fittydent super Cleansing Tablets regularly to clean dentures effectively.
- Fittydent super Denture Adhesive Cushions are not intended to use with soft lining dentures.
- Consult your dentist regularly to ensure proper fitting dentures.
The product description information listed above is indicative only and sourced from the product manufacturer and/or supplier. It is therefore recommended that you use the product description information as a guide, and that you verify the more detailed information in relation to the product upon physical receipt. This would include information on matters such as proper application, potential side-effects, ingredients and any application/usage guidelines or warnings.
You may also like
- Opens in a new window.