Nivea Men CreamÃ‚Â restores the skin's moisture levels in a matter of seconds, inhibiting it from drying out. Thus, a suitable portion is enough to protect it from external threats, enhancing its defensive barrier. In fact, this is easily absorbed and suits your face, body, and hands, hydrating for a long time without causing greasiness. Light in nature, the multipurpose formula soothes dry areas like elbows, featuring Vitamin E which detoxifies and shields at the same time. Finally, a masculine, fresh fragrance joins forces with Glycerin, Palmitic Acid and Microcrystalline Wax in the hope of repairing dry skin!
- Texture: rich cream;
- Skin issues: dehydration, dryness, environmental aggressions, compromised skin barrier;
- Time of application: daily, during the morning or evening;
- Age: 10+;
- Skin type: all skin types;
- Main benefits: hydrates and enriches dry skin, restores the skin's moisture levels, soothes dry areas, has a non-greasy as well as easily absorbable texture, enriched with Vitamin E, features a masculine scent;
- Formulated without: parabens, mineral oil, alcohol.
- Glycerin attracts water and binds it to the skin, keeping it hydrated and shielded from environmental sources of irritation;
- Vitamin E is an antioxidant that can protect the skin from damaging free radicals. Besides, it has wonderful moisturizing properties;
- Microcrystalline Wax improves the texture and consistency of the moisturizing cream, making it easier to spread;
- Lastly, Palmitic Acid keeps your complexion moisturized as well as free of wrinkles or age spots. Common in multiple anti-aging treatments, it smooths and softens from within.
How to use
Apply a suitable portion ofÃ‚Â Nivea Men CreamÃ‚Â on particularly dry areas of your face and body. Then, perform a delicate massage, moving your fingers in circular motions until the skin absorbs the formula completely. Finally, explore the rest of the brand's hydrating options to see if these also appeal to you!
The product description information listed above is indicative only and sourced from the product manufacturer and/or supplier. It is therefore recommended that you use the product description information as a guide, and that you verify the more detailed information in relation to the product upon physical receipt. This would include information on matters such as proper application, potential side-effects, ingredients and any application/usage guidelines or warnings.
- Opens in a new window.