- Cross-strapping provides firm support and stabilization for injured ankle.
- Rocker bottom provides more walking stability during rehabilitation.
- Extra pads help increase comfort, providing stability and firm support for injured ankle.
- Settings from 45Ã‚Â° plantar flexion and 30Ã‚Â° dorsi-flexion in 7.5Ã‚Â° increments.
- Uprights can be locked in fixed position of 0Ã‚Â°, 7.5Ã‚Â°, 15Ã‚Â°, 22.5Ã‚Â° or 30Ã‚Â° plantar flexion and dorsi-flexion.
HOW TO WEAR:
- Please follow the doctorÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s instruction. The following is the step of setting the hinge. Slide open hinge cover. Turn hinge cover to expose pins. Remove pins, select correct settings and reinsert pins. Close cap cover. To lock upright at 90Ã‚Â° angle, set both pins at 0Ã‚Â°. To lock at 7.5Ã‚Â°, 15Ã‚Â°, 22.5Ã‚Â°, 30Ã‚Â°, 37.5Ã‚Â° or 45Ã‚Â° of plantar or dorsi-flexion, set one pin on each hinge at desired setting in location marked Ã¢â‚¬Å“lockÃ¢â‚¬Â and second pin at the same degree setting on the opposite side. Repeat the procedure for the hinge on the other side of walker.
- Place foot in liner and secure with contact closure. Make sure the heel fits snugly into the posterior portion of the liner. Fasten the foot flaps on the liner first, making sure they are snug.
- Wrap and fasten the leg portion of the liner, again making sure that it is snug from bottom to top. Some trimming of the liner may be necessary to accomplish an optimum fit.
- Spread the uprights using both hands and step into boot, aligning uprights with midline of the ankle. The uprights may be bent to accommodate any leg contour.
- Secure boot straps, starting at the toes and working up the leg.
- To inflate air liner, press and release the air valve several times until liner is providing comfortable cushion and support. To release air from the walker liner, press the black button while simultaneously compress the airbag for a few seconds
- Post-operative use.
- Stress/stable fractures of the lower leg.
- Achilles tendon repair rehabilitation.
The product description information listed above is indicative only and sourced from the product manufacturer and/or supplier. It is therefore recommended that you use the product description information as a guide, and that you verify the more detailed information in relation to the product upon physical receipt. This would include information on matters such as proper application, potential side-effects, ingredients and any application/usage guidelines or warnings.
- Opens in a new window.