- Mild ankle sprain
- Ankle Instability
- Open heel design allows for comfortable fit and applies less pressure on the sensitive Achilles tendon area.
- Detachable strap may be removed when additional compression is not needed.
- Flexible spiral springs act like tendons to reinforce the ankle.
- Provides comfortable compression for weak or overstressed ankles.
- Relieves pain due to strains or stiffness.
- Loosen straps and insert foot into the support and position heel in the heel locking area.
- The two stays should be on each side of ankle.
- Secure the upper two hook closures snugly.
- Position the mid section of the surgical elastic strap under the sole.
- Wrap one side of elastic strap diagonally across the top of foot and upward around the ankle joint.
- Secure the hook closure on the side of the ankle support to desired compression.
- Repeat step 5 and 6 to secure another side of elastic strap.
The product description information listed above is indicative only and sourced from the product manufacturer and/or supplier. It is therefore recommended that you use the product description information as a guide, and that you verify the more detailed information in relation to the product upon physical receipt. This would include information on matters such as proper application, potential side-effects, ingredients and any application/usage guidelines or warnings.
- Opens in a new window.