About Oppo Ankle Support with Strap
Oppo Ankle Support with Strap is ideal to wear as a preventative ankle injury brace during all sports. Suitable for recovery from a sprained ankle, tarsal tunnel syndrome, swollen ankle and following a broken ankle. May also be used for chronic ankle instabilities
- Removable surgical elastic strap allows adjustable compression and support for ankle joint.
- Open toe and heel design allow full range of movement.
- Relieves pain due to strains or stiffness.
- It provides compression for the weak or overstressed ankle.
- Ankle sprain
- Ankle instability
- Recurrent ankle sprain
How to use:
- Loosen straps and insert foot into the support and position heel in the heel locking area.
- Secure the upper two hook closures snugly.
- Position the midsection of the surgical elastic strap under the sole.
- Wrap one side of elastic strap diagonally across the top of the foot and upward around the ankle joint.
- Secure the hook closure on the side of the ankle support to the desired compression.
- Repeat steps 4 and 5 to secure another side of the elastic strap.
- Hand wash using cold water and mild soap.
- Air dry in shade.
- Do not brush hard.
- Do not squeeze.
- No machine wash.
- 100% Genuine Product
- Results may vary with lifestyle and diet adopted.
- Depending upon the lighting and screen resolution, the colour of the product may slightly vary
The product description information listed above is indicative only and sourced from the product manufacturer and/or supplier. It is therefore recommended that you use the product description information as a guide, and that you verify the more detailed information in relation to the product upon physical receipt. This would include information on matters such as proper application, potential side-effects, ingredients and any application/usage guidelines or warnings.
- Opens in a new window.