- Helps immobilize and support the arm
- Used to comfortably support a sprained or broken arm or for post-surgical support.
- Extra strap offers more stabilization to the arm and body.
How To Wear:
- Insert forearm in the sling pocket.
- Pull strap over the shoulder. Insert the hook end of the strap into the buckle.
- Adjust the length of the shoulder strap so the elbow joint rests at an approximate 90Ã‚Â° angle. Then fasten the hook and loop closure to tighten.
- Insert the hook end of the waist trap into the buckle. Adjust the length of the waist strap to provide stabilization. Then fasten the hook and loop closure to tighten.
- Brachial nerve injury
- Upper arm fracture
- Shoulder subluxation/ dislocation
- Post surgical protection
The product description information listed above is indicative only and sourced from the product manufacturer and/or supplier. It is therefore recommended that you use the product description information as a guide, and that you verify the more detailed information in relation to the product upon physical receipt. This would include information on matters such as proper application, potential side-effects, ingredients and any application/usage guidelines or warnings.
- Opens in a new window.