Elastic Elbow Guard OppO
The elbow joints include ulnohumeral, radiohumeral, and upper radioulnar joints. Numerous ligaments surround the joint capsule. The elbow joint is a simple hinge joint, consisting of the humerus, ulna, and radius. The humerus and the ulna bone form an angle, called the "lift angle". The normal range of action is between 10Â and 15 , with a greater degree among females than males on average.
- The accordion pad offers a continuous massaging effect that increases circulation.
- The specially designed alignment recess on the accordion pad facilitates application and ensures a snug fit during movement.
- The 3D energy model stimulates sensory inputs to facilitate joint stabilization during movement.
- Comfortable brim design holds firm and provides a snug fit without being too tight.
- The seamless design improves comfort and compliance all around.
- Stretch zones offer freedom of movement with ideal coverage.
- Muscle weakness
- Muscular pain
- Joint swelling / edema
The product description information listed above is indicative only and sourced from the product manufacturer and/or supplier. It is therefore recommended that you use the product description information as a guide, and that you verify the more detailed information in relation to the product upon physical receipt. This would include information on matters such as proper application, potential side-effects, ingredients and any application/usage guidelines or warnings.
- Opens in a new window.