Features of the Oppo 4285 Finger splint
- Lined and padded with soft, ventilated material.
- Curved finger splints support and protect dislocated fracture.
- Upward curve at the tip to protect the end of the finger.
- the end of the finger to provide protection and stabilization
- Ligament strain
- Finger deformity
- Place finger on the finger splint with foam facing the skin.
- Use tape to make sure splint stays in the finger.
The product description information listed above is indicative only and sourced from the product manufacturer and/or supplier. It is therefore recommended that you use the product description information as a guide, and that you verify the more detailed information in relation to the product upon physical receipt. This would include information on matters such as proper application, potential side-effects, ingredients and any application/usage guidelines or warnings.
You may also like
- Opens in a new window.