- When standing or sitting for long periods, the calf muscles are not contracting to squeeze the veins that carry blood from the lower limbs back to the heart. Circulation problems may lead to varicose veins, swelling, or edema.
- OPPO Graduated Compression Stockings help to improve blood circulation, reduce leg pain, edema and discomfort. It reduce the risk of varicose veins or prevents existing conditions of varicose veins from worsening.FEATURES:A. Wide band to prevent slipping and binding.
- B. Reciprocated knit heel for better fit and comfort.
- C. Open-toe design.
- D. Progressive compression helps toimprove blood circulation.Indications:
- - Moderate to severe varicose veins.
- - Sprider veins.
- - Post-surgical wear.Fiber contents:
- 70% Nylon
- 30% SpandexOPPO and OPPO Logo are trademark of OPPO Medical INC.
The product description information listed above is indicative only and sourced from the product manufacturer and/or supplier. It is therefore recommended that you use the product description information as a guide, and that you verify the more detailed information in relation to the product upon physical receipt. This would include information on matters such as proper application, potential side-effects, ingredients and any application/usage guidelines or warnings.
You may also like
- Opens in a new window.