- Semi-rigid thumb spica portion is contoured to provide support, immobilization and thumb abduction.
- Provides wrist stability with moderate motion restriction.
- An elastic wrist strap gives greater wrist stability.
- Aluminum stay can easily be reversed to fit right or left hand.
- Fiber contents:Â 75% Cotton, 25% Nylon
How To Wear:
- Position the contoured stay on the palm side of hand.
- The top strap goes between the thumb and forefinger and attaches at the back of hand.
- Secure each hook and loop straps to desired compression.
- Wrap and secure the reinforced strap to desired compression.
- Carpal tunnel syndromeColle's fracture
- Post surgical use
The product description information listed above is indicative only and sourced from the product manufacturer and/or supplier. It is therefore recommended that you use the product description information as a guide, and that you verify the more detailed information in relation to the product upon physical receipt. This would include information on matters such as proper application, potential side-effects, ingredients and any application/usage guidelines or warnings.
- Opens in a new window.