- Three removable metal splints in thumb area for improved stability.
- Additional strap for stabilization during activities.
- Supports the wrist and thumb, leaving the palm free.
- Ideal for sprains of thumb, ligament support, and minor fractures of the thumb.
- Fiber Contents: 70% CoolpreneÃ‚Â®, 15% Nylon, 15% Cotton
- Application: De Quervain's disease, Thumb sprain/strain, CMC joint injury & Thumb pain
How To Wear:
- Position thumb on the thumb locking area of support.
- Be sure the metal splints are on the lateral side of thumb.
- Secure the hook and loop strap beside thumb area to desired compression.
- Pull the strap around the wrist and secure hook and loop strap to desired compression.
The product description information listed above is indicative only and sourced from the product manufacturer and/or supplier. It is therefore recommended that you use the product description information as a guide, and that you verify the more detailed information in relation to the product upon physical receipt. This would include information on matters such as proper application, potential side-effects, ingredients and any application/usage guidelines or warnings.
- Opens in a new window.