- ALL AROUND WETNESS PROTECTION FOR DRY AND HEALTHY SKIN: Three absorbing channels distribute wetness evenly and lock it better, using the full diaper from front to back for up to 100% leakage protection and 13 hours of dryness.
- WETNESS INDICATOR: Made with features you and your baby will love, these Pampers diapers come with a handy wetness indicator that simply goes from yellow to blue, so you always know when it might be time to change.
- ULTRA LEAKAGE PROTECTION: Formulated to protect your baby for more than 12 hours, these ultra-absorbent Pampers diapers are comfortable and safe for long-term wear. Keeping your babys bottom dry also helps to prevent diaper rash.
- BETTER COMFORT AND FIT: These baby diapers come with newly designed bigger and wider sides for your baby's improved comfort at any time. The newly designed baby diapers allow them to move freely by providing a great fit while staying dry, so they can play and dance without restriction.
- GERMAN TECHNOLOGY: Designed with trusted german technology for even better-quality assurance, these baby diapers ensure that leakage is one less thing for you to worry about when it comes to your active little one.
Looking for a super-absorbent diaper for your newborn? Use Pampers Baby Dry diapers that ensure dryness and comfort for long hours. With new unique air channels, these baby diapers create space for air to flow freely inside the diaper, for breathable dryness overnight. The extra Dry layer of these Pampers diapers instantly absorbs wetness away from the baby's skin. Also, there is an inner layer with absorbent Micro-Pearls to lock away wetness for up to 12 hours. The stretchy sides provide a comfortable fit and flex with your baby's every move. These new Pampers super-absorbent German technology improves playtime, significantly reducing wetness-induced discomfort for the baby and offering unprecedented levels of comfort.
The product description information listed above is indicative only and sourced from the product manufacturer and/or supplier. It is therefore recommended that you use the product description information as a guide, and that you verify the more detailed information in relation to the product upon physical receipt. This would include information on matters such as proper application, potential side-effects, ingredients and any application/usage guidelines or warnings.
- Opens in a new window.