- SOFT & COMFORTABLE DIAPERS: All round soft and stretchy sides, gently wraps your baby in silky softness to give an extra comfortable fit and ensure your babys skin remains soft. Protects your babys delicate belly with a perfectly contoured fit.
- BREATHABLE MATERIALS: These baby diapers contain a lotion that helps protect your baby from skin irritation and is made of breathable materials with micropores that let fresh air in and humid air out so skin can breathe freely.
- QUICK DRY SYSTEM: Pampers premium care diapers feel silky soft while pulling wetness away from your babys skin, driven by its super adsorbent quilts.
- EASY ON & EASY OFF: Smart design of these Pampers diapers makes them easy to put on and tear off. Designed to help make removal easy, these baby diapers enjoy easy-tear sides for lightning-fast changes and a comfortable fit.
- BETTER DIAPER FIT: These baby diapers come with stretchy sides and new 360 stretch technology, that adapts to the baby's every wild move. These Pampers diapers are designed for active babies and toddlers who test the sturdiness of a diaper by rolling, scooting, climbing and before long-running.
Ensure maximum comfort and protection with Pampers Premium Care Diaper Pants. Featuring a soft and stretchy belt, they go up with just one pull, even when your baby is wriggling around. Equipped with Extra Absorb Channels designed to distribute wetness evenly and lock it away from the baby's skin, Pampers Premium Care Pants keep your baby comfortable for up to 12 hours. Designed for all-around gentle fit, and made with silky-soft materials, they provide our gentlest touch to the skin, for even more comfortable feeling. Plus, the Disposal Tape secures the diaper for easy disposal, so you can now say goodbye to fussy diaper changes. Pampers range which incorporates innovative German technology, ensure that leakage is one less thing for you to worry about when it comes to your active little one.
The product description information listed above is indicative only and sourced from the product manufacturer and/or supplier. It is therefore recommended that you use the product description information as a guide, and that you verify the more detailed information in relation to the product upon physical receipt. This would include information on matters such as proper application, potential side-effects, ingredients and any application/usage guidelines or warnings.
- Opens in a new window.