- SOFT & COMFORTABLE DIAPERS: All round soft and stretchy sides, gently wraps your baby in silky softness to give an extra comfortable fit and ensure your babys skin remains soft. Protects your babys delicate belly with a perfectly contoured fit.
- BREATHABLE MATERIALS: These baby diapers contain a lotion that helps protect your baby from skin irritation and is made of breathable materials with micropores that let fresh air in and humid air out so skin can breathe freely.
- QUICK DRY SYSTEM: Pampers premium care diapers feel silky soft while pulling wetness away from your babys skin, driven by its super adsorbent quilts.
- RUNNY-MESS ABSORPTION: The only diaper lined with a unique Absorb-Away Layer. Premium care baby diapers technology will pull wetness and mess away from the baby's skin to ensure even better protection from irritation.
- COMFORTABLE, SUPERIOR FIT: Premium care are our most comfortable diapers constructed with cotton-like materials and soft, repositionable strips to keep the diaper perfectly fit on your baby. These diapers have stretchy belt and legs cuffs that adapt to the baby's movements for a gentle fit.
Pampers Premium Care baby diapers are soft and gentle on your baby's skin. It is a perfect fit as you ensure leak-free comfort for your little one. Designed in Pampers German labs with cotton-like softness to provide your baby with the softest touch and built-in lotion to help prevent rashes. This diaper has a special layer to absorb runny-mess and keep it away and protect your baby's delicate skin. These extra absorb channels help distribute wetness evenly for trusted dryness and less bulk. Pampers Premium Care baby diapers are with a wetness indicator that turns from yellow to blue when in contact with fluids to help parents know when it might be time to change. No wonder Pampers Premium care is the no.1 choice of mums!
The product description information listed above is indicative only and sourced from the product manufacturer and/or supplier. It is therefore recommended that you use the product description information as a guide, and that you verify the more detailed information in relation to the product upon physical receipt. This would include information on matters such as proper application, potential side-effects, ingredients and any application/usage guidelines or warnings.
- Opens in a new window.